Blended Family Wellness Test
Adele Cornish, BSW
To find out what shape your blended family is currently in, answer the following 10 questions either:
“Yes” or “No”
It only takes 60 seconds!
Count the number of time you answer “YES”
- Do you feel torn between your partner and children?
- Do your children/step children behave in disrespectful and undisciplined manner often?
- Do stepparents feel as though they are competing with stepchildren for the bio parent’s time or attention?
- Do you and/or your partner let guilt about any previous marriage breakdown affect your parenting?
- Do stepparents and children feel jealous or resentful of each other?
- Do you feel your needs aren’t met within your couple relationship?
- Do you and your partner struggle to resolve conflict in a healthy manner?
- Do you and your partner disagree about rules and discipline for children?
- Do you feel insecure in your relationship or that the kids will tear you apart?
- Does your experience of blending cause you to feel discouraged and unhappy?
“Choose to Transform Your Family Life”
Enter your name and email below. You’ll see what state your family is in and get:
- Your blended family test results
- Free weekly advice to help you survive life in a blended family
- To see what others in a blended family are saying
- Access to a comprehensive personal support program including practical advice and solutions for your specific problems
- My special report “10 Tactics Guaranteed to Transform Your Blended Family”
Here’s what others have to say about the free regular tips they’ve received:
“Thanks for all of your help and articles. They have helped me become a better person, husband, and step father.” Karl, USA.
“Every time I receive your e-mails it is like opening a gift from a dear friend. I am a childless step mother in a blended family and have often felt lonely and isolated in my home because of being the outsider to this family. Your advice and the contributions from others speak to me in a way no one else would understand. I feel as though I belong to an exclusive club no one else would want to belong to and yet I value it more than any other organization of which I am a member. Thank you.” Julia Phelan, Toronto, Canada
“I really appreciate receiving the weekly tips. It has helped to know that I am not the only one out there dealing with step family problems. Thank you for all of your guidance and advice.” Dea Lott, Idaho Falls, Idaho
“ Adele, I wanted take a moment to say Thank You. Your insight is refreshing and very helpful. Your advice is helping me every day. I wish you well.” Sincerely, Antonio Bolet, USA.
Let me help you. Enter your name and email to receive specific relationship advice, skills and strategies that will equip you to enjoy a positive, healthy and vibrant step family life.
Blended Family Advisor
p.s. Plus I’ll also send you my special report “10 Tactics Guaranteed to Transform Your Blended Family” for free. Use these secrets to success right now to start transforming your family life.
“This has been an incredible resource for me. Thank you so much for helping me save my marriage. You probably underestimate the magnitude of your positive impact on such an enormously complicated issue. I don’t think I would have been able to do this on my own.” Regards, Catherine, USA
|enter your name and email here:|
*(We respect your email privacy; your information will never be shared with anyone, and you can un-subscribe at any time.)
Adele Cornish is an author, speaker, International Blended Family Advisor and founder of the Blended Family Resource and Support Network. Adele currently teaches practical skills and strategies to blended families worldwide, enabling them to overcome the common obstacles to success. She has appeared on national television and radio, published books and written magazine feature articles on topics relating to blended families. Adele has been a stepmother herself for eighteen years. She and her husband and have a blended family with five children.